PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Online Application Form , Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , Documents required for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana , First installment payment status check for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Details Online
- Eligibility for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Benefits for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Required Documents for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
Government of India had launched a new scheme for the purpose of small and marginal Farmers of our country. The scheme is named as Pradhan mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. This scheme will be implemented by Agriculture Department through the official website pmkisan.nic.in. The aim of PM Kisan Samman nidhi yojana is to provide an assistance to small and marginal farmer families with an amount of Rs.6000/- per year. The financial assistance will be given in three equal installments for those who have combined land holding /ownership of up to 2 hectares. The Central Government will raise this fund directly to the bank accounts of the beneficiaries.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 100% funding is done by central government of India. The aim of PM KISAN scheme is to give the financial assistance for the needs of Small and Marginal Farmers to purchase various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop season. The Small and Marginal landholder farmer family is means a family comprising of husband, wife and minor children who collectively own cultivable land up to 2 hectare as per land records of the concerned State/Union Territories. A budget of Rs. 75,000 crore has been kept in the financial year 2019-20 for disbursal of financial benefits to eligible landholding SMFs families.
Objectives of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- The PM KISAN Yojana aim is to fulfill the financial needs of the Small and Marginal Farmers in obtaining various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop cycle.
- This Scheme will also protect the small and marginal farmers from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for clearing the expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
- This would also protect small and marginal farmers from falling in the debt by money lending for purchase of such expenses and ensures the consistency in the farming activities.
- Through PM Kisan Scheme a direct payment of Rs. 6000 per year will be transferred to the Aadhar seeded Bank account of eligible small and marginal farmers in three equal installments of Rs. 2000/- each in every four months.
- The installments will be transferred immediately to the bank account of the farmer on identification of the eligible beneficiary.
- It also help the farmer to purchase useful inputs with out borrowing form others.
- No benefit will be given in case of landholding of 10 hectare owned by a single farmer family.
- Rs. 6000 to each family will be given in case of landholding of 10 hectare owned by 5 families each owning 2 hectare.
- Rs. 6000 to each family will be given in case of landholding of 16 hectare owned by 12 families with 4 families owning 1 hectare each and other 8 families owning 1.5 hectare each.
- Rs. 6000 to each family will be given in case of landholding of 1.8 hectare in different parcels owned by family members are spread across different revenue records in the same or different villages.
- In case of land holding of 10 hectare owned by 4 families 1 family owns 5.5 hectare and other 3 families own 1.5 hectare each then the family owing 5.5 hectare will not get any benefit and other 3 families owing 1.5 hectare each will get Rs.6,000/- each.
- If transfer of ownership of lands take place on account of sale/succession, etc. on 5th of January, 2019 then proportionate benefit of first installment (for two months and 25 days only) shall be eligible to the new land owner
- If there is a landowner having 1.5 hectare cultivable land but spouse of the landowner is in exclusion list (that is having high economic status) then there will not get any benefit of PM kisan Nidhi Yojana.
- The Farmer should be a citizen of India.
- Those Small and marginal farmer families who have combined land holding or ownership of up to 2 hectares are eligible to apply.
- All the Institutional Land holders are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Central or State Government officers and employees who are serving or retired except Multi Tasking Staff /Class IV/Group D employees are not eligible to apply.
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is above Rs.10,000/- except MTS/ Class IV/Group D employees are not eligible to apply.
- The Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year are not eligible to apply.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, Architects, etc are higher economic status persons so there are not eligible to apply for this scheme.
- Aadhaar card number
- Bank account seeded with Aadhaar Card
- Mobile number linked with your Aadhaar
Aadhaar is mandatory for availing the benefits under this scheme. All such beneficiaries not having Aadhaar card shall have to be compulsorily enrolled under Aadhaar by visiting the nearest Aadhaar Centre since transfer of subsequent installments will be done only on basis of Aadhaar seeded data base.
Along with Aadhaar prescribed documents are also required for the purpose of the identification
- Driving License
- Voters’ ID Card
- NREGA Job Card
- or any other identification documents issued by Central/State/UT Governments or their authorities
For transfer of benefits of the first installment (for the period from 01.12.2018 to 31.03.2019), States/UTs are expected to take immediate steps for finalization of eligible beneficiaries’ lists and uploading of the same on the PM Kisan portal by 25th February, 2019, so that the benefits may be transferred into the accounts of beneficiaries thereafter.