PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana through which Government of India is now assisting Farmers by sending Rs 6000 to their bank acconut . PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana other details are mentioned below .
Objectives of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- The PM KISAN Yojana aim is to fulfill the financial needs of the Small and Marginal Farmers in obtaining various inputs to ensure proper crop health and appropriate yields with the anticipated farm income at the end of the each crop cycle.
- This Scheme will also protect the small and marginal farmers from falling in the clutches of moneylenders for clearing the expenses and ensure their continuance in the farming activities.
- This would also protect small and marginal farmers from falling in the debt by money lending for purchase of such expenses and ensures the consistency in the farming activities.
Benefits of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana
- Through PM Kisan Scheme a direct payment of Rs. 6000 per year will be transferred to the Aadhar seeded Bank account of eligible small and marginal farmers in three equal installments of Rs. 2000/- each in every four months.
- The installments will be transferred immediately to the bank account of the farmer on identification of the eligible beneficiary.
- It also help the farmer to purchase useful inputs with out borrowing form others.
- No benefit will be given in case of landholding of 10 hectare owned by a single farmer family.
- Rs. 6000 to each family will be given in case of landholding of 10 hectare owned by 5 families each owning 2 hectare.
- Rs. 6000 to each family will be given in case of landholding of 16 hectare owned by 12 families with 4 families owning 1 hectare each and other 8 families owning 1.5 hectare each.
- Rs. 6000 to each family will be given in case of landholding of 1.8 hectare in different parcels owned by family members are spread across different revenue records in the same or different villages.
- In case of land holding of 10 hectare owned by 4 families 1 family owns 5.5 hectare and other 3 families own 1.5 hectare each then the family owing 5.5 hectare will not get any benefit and other 3 families owing 1.5 hectare each will get Rs.6,000/- each.
- If transfer of ownership of lands take place on account of sale/succession, etc. on 5th of January, 2019 then proportionate benefit of first installment (for two months and 25 days only) shall be eligible to the new land owner
- If there is a landowner having 1.5 hectare cultivable land but spouse of the landowner is in exclusion list (that is having high economic status) then there will not get any benefit of PM kisan Nidhi Yojana.
Munish Chand Sharma says
I am a farmer of village Khajuri aliyarpur tehsil Mawana District Meerut .I have only 3.5 bigha agricultural land but I have not being benefited by the PM Kisan samman yojana which is launched in February 2019.May please let me know how could I have benefit of such yojana
KOYI KRISHNAVENI says
ADHAR NO:2527 2860 1881 ANDHRA PRADESH -PRAKASAM -DT-KONDAPI -PERIDEPI -VILLAGE Kisshan samanidhi pross:phon:98495 90755
Ram murat says
Sir mera samman nidhi account sahi nahi huwa ha jo mera sahi account no 035010100008883 ha adhar no 697674894788 ha name ram murat dist bara banki up pin 225202 ha sir sir mera account darj kiya jaye mahan daya hogi sir
anshul maheswari says
myself anshul maheswari r/o of meerapur distt muzaffarnagar up did not got the rs 6000 under pm kisan samman nidhi yojna despite submitting the application
Only 4 installation
Kolar kadagatoor vemagal obil
Waiting 5 to 11 installation